What evidences did we require?
Before filing a case in court, it is important to collect sufficient pieces of evidence in consultation with an excellent lawyer
- Evidence of complaints as DDR,
- Evidence of physical violence – MLR reports pictures. doctor treatment records
- Evidence of Adultery – Hotel register records, pictures, videos.
- Evidence of Dowry Demands – call recordings, account statements
- Evidence of Income – Copy of registries, RC of expensive cars, Credit Card statements, expensive purchasing, bank statements
- Evidence of Mental Health – Doctor reports, psychiatric reports
- Evidence of Abortion – Abortion bills, slips, medicines prescription
- Evidence of Verbal Abuse – Call recordings, Video recordings duly certified from a forensic expert.
- Evidence of pressure for separation from parents – recordings, separate living proofs
Consult a good divorce lawyer:
Our associate attorney and associate law firms in UK, advocates & legal consultants are available for any free legal advice on the phone about the evidence required to support a divorce case. Consult legal consultants to talk with a good divorce lawyer about divorce cases in District Courts.