Verify Property Documents mentioned hereunder;
Verify property documents before buying
Verify Property Documents carefully :If you are buying a property from Builder or realtor. In case of any problem consult free online real estate attorney, best property lawyers in Chandigarh, India.
How to verify Property Ownership?
- 1. Verify property documents along with online verification from the state Land Ownership
- 2. Check Builder RERA Registration
- 3. Check project approval
- 4. Check approved project maps
- 5. Check Intkal / fard / chizra
- 6. Check Bhar mukt Certificates
- 7. Finalize Super Area and Covered Area in advance after seeing approved maps
- 8. Read Apartment Buyers Agreement Carefully and remove power to increase price, fix time limit of possession and penalty thereof and cut unnecessary clauses before giving any advance
- 9. Never book flat before seeing agreement in detail
- 10. Past of developer must be verified
- 11. Never give earnest money in cash and it should be through cheque and against proper receipt and many more things are needed to be seen minutely.
Consult Real estate Attorney, Best Property Lawyers, about how to Verify Property Documents.