A Complete guide on Mutual and Contested Divorce by Deepak Malhotra Adv – Divorce Lawyer in Zirakpur Mohali Chandigarh India.
If you are looking for the best divorce lawyer in Mohali, then you may contact Deepak Malhotra for free online legal advice on any of the matter mentioned hereunder;
Consult – Best Divorce Lawyer in Zirakpur Mohali Chandigarh India.
- Divorce u/s 13 on the grounds of cruelty, desertion, and adultery – Consult the best divorce lawyer in Mohali, well before thinking of filing a divorce case, to collect and preserve perfect relevant pieces of evidence of cruelty, desertion, and adultery in advance so that all the pieces of evidence could be attached at the time of presenting divorce petition under section 13 of Hindu Marriage Act.
- Mutual Consent Divorce u/s 13-B of Hindu Marriage Act – Before filing a joint petition of divorce under Section 13-B of the Hindu Marriage Act, it is important to prepare a detailed compromise deed consisting of terms and conditions.
- Nullity of marriage on the ground of illegal marriage disclosures.
- Dowry Complaints
- Compromise Agreement
- Domestic Violence Complaints
- Maintenance u/s 125 of Cr.P.C
- Right of Residence & Property
- Child Custody
- Judicial Separation
Contact – Best Divorce Lawyer in Zirakpur Mohali Chandigarh India.
If you are tired of finding divorce lawyer in Zirakpur, the best divorce lawyer in Chandigarh, law firms in Chandigarh, Legal Consultants in Chandigarh, divorce lawyers in Zirakpur, divorce lawyers in Mohali India, lawyers in Chandigarh High Court, criminal lawyers in Chandigarh, lawyers in Chandigarh District Court, Consult the best lawyer in Mohali Zirakpur Chandigarh Derabassi Patiala Ludhiana India, U.K anytime for a free legal advice session on the phone
Always remain updated about cases in the District Courts of the concerned area.
See blog by Deepak Malhotra Adv on Quick Divorce
See blog by Deepak Malhotra Adv on Dowry Violence – A guide to section 498a
See blog by Deepak Malhotra Adv on Divorce Evidence
See blog by Deepak Malhotra Adv on Domestic Violence against a Woman
See blog by Deepak Malhotra Adv on Grounds of Divorce–Cruelty, Adultery & desertion
See blog by Deepak Malhotra Adv on Mutual Divorce & Contested Divorce