A Complete guide on Mutual Consent and Contested Divorce by Advocate Deepak Malhotra
If you are looking for the best divorce lawyer in Mohali, then you may contact Deepak Malhotra for free online legal advice on any of the matter mentioned hereunder;
Consult – Best Divorce Lawyer in Mohali for Mutual Consent & Contested Divorce.
- Divorce u/s 13 on the grounds of cruelty, desertion, and adultery – Consult the best divorce lawyer in Mohali, well before thinking of filing a divorce case, to collect and preserve perfect relevant pieces of evidence of cruelty, desertion, and adultery in advance so that all the pieces of evidence could be attached at the time of presenting divorce petition under section 13 of Hindu Marriage Act.
- Mutual Consent Divorce u/s 13-B of Hindu Marriage Act – Before filing a joint petition of divorce under Section 13-B of the Hindu Marriage Act, it is important to prepare a detailed compromise deed comprising terms and conditions.
- Nullity of marriage on the ground of illegal marriage disclosures.
- Dowry Complaints
- Compromise Agreement
- Domestic Violence Complaints
- Maintenance u/s 125 of Cr.P.C
- Right of Residence & Property
- Child Custody
- Judicial Separation
Frequently asked Q&A answered by the Best Divorce Lawyer in Mohali
How do I get a divorce with no money in Chandigarh Mohali Zirakpur Punjab India?
1. Use electronic devices to watch your wife 24X7 round the clock
2. Locate if she has extra marital affair
3. Never get any money in the bank account of your parents or in your bank account from the family of your wife including your wife, which may be shown in a complaint u/s 498a as a demand of dowry
4. Never give physical heart to your wife otherwise she may get MLR report of that injury to file a criminal complaint of beating
5. Before start of litigation, try to get separate residence from your family and make a rent agreement so that your wife shall not involve your family members
6. Make recordings of audio and video and keep that device at safe place and later on get those audio videos certified from forensic expert and obtain certificate under section 65B of the evidence act.
7. If you remain alert and get enough evidence of shortcomings of your wife, you do not have to pay anything at the time of divorce.
8. Consult top best divorce lawyer at 9888861666 in Chandigarh Mohali Zirakpur in advance before separating from your wife.
How long does it take to obtain a divorce?
1. Quick divorce takes one to two months, if an application seeking waiver of six months period is allowed by the court
2. Mutual consent divorce u/s 13B of H.M.A takes 6 months
3. Uncontested Divorce u/s 13 takes 6 to 9 months
4. Contested Divorce u/s 13 takes 1 to 3 years
5. Consult top best divorce lawyer at 9888861666 in Chandigarh Mohali Zirakpur in advance before filing of a divorce petition.
Who are the 10 best divorce lawyers in Mohali Zirakpur Chandigarh and How to find lawyers for a divorce case in Mohali, SAS Nagar?
1. Make a list of divorce lawyers in Mohali Zirakpur Chandigarh
2. Call a divorce lawyer and as per your satisfaction, shortlist a best divorce lawyer in Mohali Zirakpur Chandigarh after having a preliminary discussion about your case
3. Discuss each piece of evidence, which you have to prove cruelty, desertion, annulment, separation, jurisdiction.
4. Consult free with Advocate Deepak Malhotra, a divorce lawyer at 9888861666 in Chandigarh Mohali Zirakpur in advance before separating from your wife.
5. Appoint only, if you are satisfied with the explanation.
After decreeing of mutual divorce what documents to get for the record?
Apply certified copies;
1. Petition of mutual divorce
2. Compromise Settlement Deed
3. Decree Sheet
and retain it for future use in;
2. Second Marriage Registration
3. Changes in Aadhar Card etc
After that, both of you will show your marital status as divorced for registration of second marriage.
Can one Divorce Lawyer in Mohali have the right to plead for both husband and wife in a mutual divorce case where both parties are given power of attorney?
Yes, one counsel can represent both husband and wife.
Can a woman marry after filing a mutual petition for divorce?
Neither husband nor wife has any right of marriage on filing of mutual divorce.
First obtain decree of divorce and thereafter go for remarriage.
Can I get the right of custody of my grandson when my parents want a mutual divorce when my grandson is at 2 and half years old?
1. If mother agrees to this condition then it may be written in the mutual compromise agreement
Mother has full right of custody until child attains age of 5 years.
If my spouse agrees to never contact my child during mutual divorce. Is it possible to ask for custody later?
1. He can’t ask for full custody except conditions mentioned in compromise deed signed at the time of mutual consent divorce.
2. He can ask for custody only in case of death of other spouse or child is being harassed by other spouse.
3. He can always ask for visitation rights.
Can any spouse go to court after mutual divorce?
1. Each spouse has to follow terms and conditions mentioned in the mutual divorce
2. If any of the spouse breaches any of the terms and conditions mentioned in the mutual divorce agreement, the other spouse may go to the court.
How to get Quick Divorce with mutual consent of husband & wife in 1 to 2 months?
You may see the draft application required to condom 6 months cooling off period
See blog by Advocate Deepak Malhotra – The Best Divorce Lawyer in Mohali Zirakpur Chandigarh on Quick Divorce
See blog by Advocate Deepak Malhotra on Divorce Q&A by Best Divorce Lawyer in Chandigarh
See blog by Advocate Deepak Malhotra on Dowry Violence – A guide to section 498a
See blog by Advocate Deepak Malhotra on Divorce Evidence
See blog by Advocate Deepak Malhotra on Domestic Violence against a Woman
See blog by Advocate Deepak Malhotra on Grounds of Divorce–Cruelty, Adultery & desertion
See blog by Advocate Deepak Malhotra on Mutual Divorce & Contested Divorce
Contact -Best Divorce Lawyer in Mohali Zirakpur Derabassi and Best Legal Consultants in Chandigarh India.
If you are tired of finding out how to find lawyers for a divorce case in Mohali, divorce lawyers in Chandigarh, the best divorce lawyer in Chandigarh, law firms in Chandigarh, Legal Consultants in Chandigarh, divorce lawyers in Zirakpur, the best divorce lawyer in Mohali India, lawyers in Chandigarh High Court, criminal lawyers in Chandigarh, lawyers in Chandigarh District Court, Consult the best divorce lawyer in Mohali Chandigarh India, U.K anytime for a free legal advice session on the phone
Always remain updated about cases in the District Courts of the concerned area.