Spread the information
If you are looking for a best divorce lawyer in Mohali, then you may contact Deepak Malhotra for a free online legal advise on any of the matter mentioned hereunder;
Consult – Best Lawyer in Mohali, Chandigarh, India.
- Divorce u/s 13 on the grounds of cruelty, desertion and adultery – Consult best divorce lawyer in Mohali, well before thinking of filing a divorce case, to collect and preserve perfect relevant evidences of cruelty, desertion and adultery in advance so that all the evidences could be attached at the time of presenting divorce petition under section 13 of Hindu Marriage Act.
- Mutual Consent Divorce u/s 13-B of Hindu Marriage Act – Before filing a joint petition of divorce under section 13-B of Hindu Marriage Act, it is important to prepare a detailed compromise deed consisting of terms and conditions.
- Nullity of marriage on the ground of illegal marriage disclosures.
- Dowry Complaints
- Compromise Agreement
- Domestic Violence Complaints
- Maintenance u/s 125 of Cr.P.C
- Right of Residence & Property
- Child Custody
- Judicial Separation
Contact – Best Lawyer in Mohali, Chandigarh, India.
Always remain updated about cases in the District Courts of concerned area.