Ask Criminal Lawyers Chandigarh – How much bail bond required for regular or anticipatory bail?
Regular Bail Vs Anticipatory Bail
- The regular bail application is filed when a person is in jail.
- An anticipatory bail application is filed, when a person is having anticipation of his arrest
- It is important to check the F.I.R very minutely before filing an application.
- Bailable and non-bailable offenses must be identified from the bare act of I.P.C
- If all offenses are of a bailable nature, then directly appear in court and file a regular bail application and give a surety bond to the satisfaction of the Honourable Court.
- If the nature of offenses are non-bailable, then it is advisable to file an anticipatory bail application through criminal lawyers Chandigarh
- Anticipatory Bail is filed in the Honourable Session Court of the concerned state.
- If an Anticipatory bail is dismissed by the Hon’ble Session Court, then the said order of dismissal shall be challenged in the Hon’ble High Court
- The amount of Bail Bond depends upon the nature of the offense.
24X7 Free Legal Advice by Criminal Lawyers Chandigarh
Get free online advice on anticipatory or regular bail by criminal lawyers Chandigarh, cheque bounce lawyers, legal consultants in Chandigarh, the best lawyer in Chandigarh High Court from best law firms in Chandigarh. Status of bail application could be verified from the concerned ecourts